Monday, December 13, 2010

Dilli ki galiyo mein...

I wonder, if it was in the capacity of Delhi to offer me so many places to visit over just one wekend, or was tht for my own capacity to roam around aimlessly & continously.

Places i covered over the last weekend:
1) CP
2) Jama Masjid
3) Chawree Bazar
4) Atta Market (& GIP & CSM) Noida
5) Khan Market
6) India Gate
7) Chandni Chowk/ Paranthe vali gali
8) Red Fort
9) Saket Select City Walk
10) Band Baja Barat & Phas gaye re obama

it was just not like me.. n i m so amazed at my own courage to travel in metro, autos, rickshaws, and through dilli's tight n blocked streets....
And i got good stories for each of my destinations.
An interesting, long, tiring, happening weekend it was for sure :)
and now i wish this monday morning i could skip my office!!

No comments:

Post a Comment